Марс 2025 - Онлайн игра. Военно-экономическая стратегия нового поколения.
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Knights is lame Options · View
Koopidar
Posted: Thursday, January 12, 2017 7:22:22 PM
Groups: Member

Knights is a lame clan. They always kill peacefull players. They are away to killing this entire game. There no more fun to play and i quit, so as many others already did.

A LOT player

Sponsor
Posted: Thursday, January 12, 2017 7:22:22 PM
Sfinx
Posted: Friday, January 13, 2017 5:39:11 AM

Я всегда … был примерным человеком … Меня всегда ставили в пример … Примерно так: "Никогда не делайте, как он! "
Sfinx
Posted: Friday, January 13, 2017 5:42:45 AM

Koopidar wrote:
Knights is a lame clan. They always kill peacefull players. They are away to killing this entire game. There no more fun to play and i quit, so as many others already did.

A LOT player

You write on behalf of Lot clan, and in the caption visible Union ears.. Lot if he wants peace must assure the others that he had peaceful intentions and the pact is higher than NAP.

Let conclude a peace treaty that would prevent their possible aggression and play peacefully as they want. It is unlikely that without the pact they believe.

Ты пишешь от имени клана ЛоТ , а в подписи видны уши юнион . ЛоТ если хочет мира ,должен заверить окружающих ,что у него мирные намерения и заключить пакт выше чем НАП.

Пусть заключат мирный договор который исключит их возможную агрессию и играют мирно сколько хотят . Вряд ли без пакта им поверят .

Я всегда … был примерным человеком … Меня всегда ставили в пример … Примерно так: "Никогда не делайте, как он! "
The PhoeniX
Posted: Friday, January 13, 2017 7:58:29 AM

Yes
Koopidar Speaks for some of us LOT players,not All...Not talking

Knights Got their As..ses handed to them......
So in order to feel good about themselves they went and killed off LOT...and are still killing....

Knights are WORSE than the old Clans LSD/WDU etc...
At least those clans had some honor...
Knights don't have honor(even though they 'claim' to be honorable players)

I'll bet that almost all Knight players weren't even here when those clans were around

Knights thinking they are all bad ass....
You guys don't even come into the same League as former CLANS
Like LAR, GODS, LAFF, WDU, KPCC, CWG, TOF, ND even the SFUnion of Old...
Yes I've been here a long time...Longer than most of Knights Combined (i'll bet)
But the shit Knights pulls every set has gotten too much...always playing the victim's role....

Keep it up...and you'll be the ones to blame for killing this game....Applause
Oh, wait...its already DEAD......

Go have a friendly CJ...
Peace
Out
\:d/

Koopidar
Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2017 2:15:21 AM

Sfinx wrote:

You write on behalf of Lot clan, and in the caption visible Union ears.. Lot if he wants peace must assure the others that he had peaceful intentions and the pact is higher than NAP.

Let conclude a peace treaty that would prevent their possible aggression and play peacefully as they want. It is unlikely that without the pact they believe.

Ты пишешь от имени клана ЛоТ , а в подписи видны уши юнион . ЛоТ если хочет мира ,должен заверить окружающих ,что у него мирные намерения и заключить пакт выше чем НАП.

Пусть заключат мирный договор который исключит их возможную агрессию и играют мирно сколько хотят . Вряд ли без пакта им поверят .

I don't know how to remove that UNION banner. Sorry for that. Knights kills everybody, except Galaxy. I hate it, that a player kills someone over and over again. After a tag kill, the war is over. I think Knights would'nt understand that.

Koopidar
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 1:01:53 AM

The fact that Knights equalized killing people soon when they (LOT) are out of protection, proves once again how weak they are. Where other clans make peace, Knights continues to harass. No repect for an opponent and make everyone's life miserable. They should not be surprised if MARS2025 no longer exists in 2 years

belvideth
Posted: Sunday, August 06, 2017 12:59:19 AM

roflmao

farmer
Posted: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 3:53:11 AM

The PhoeniX still hangs here *waves*
The PhoeniX
Posted: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 5:56:13 PM

I 'pop' in every once and a while.....
just to see what kinda BS is being spewed on the forums....