Марс 2025 - Онлайн игра. Военно-экономическая стратегия нового поколения.
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

what did we learn today? Options · View
EonBlue
Posted: Wednesday, January 04, 2017 5:56:51 PM

Groups: Member

this is by no means the proper place to post this thread, but it wouldn't translate very accurately anyway.

Lot is a tiny group of the last few remaining players of this game who speak english as a first language. we consist of 2-3 members who know how to netgain decently (which is more than you can say of any knight) and a few people who just want to continue playing the game.

the players of knights (and their few creepy friends who have somewhat deeper aspirations than being online 24/7 and swarming in talentless overwhelming numbers from turn 100 in every server every set until the game is practically dead and worthless. side note: you'd think that would leave an enormous void in their daily lives, but maybe then they'd finally see some legitimate top 10's in alliance. upwards of 15m nw maybe! is this the true dream?) would love the member base of this game to believe that they are fighting for justice, for fairness. but who are they trying to convince? how often does a new player join this game? everyone on this side of the forum knows they're willing to pull every dirty stunt in the book in order to try to be able to speak of their immeasurable greatness. we all know you're terrible. if you're trying to convince yourselves, maybe try learning a thing or two.

if untaggeds or LoT had decided to join this war? you'd never hear the end of what dishonorable cowards they were, and yet how many untaggeds do knights need on the side to accomplish their petty goals? how many suiciders funded by sibir and friends are needed to ensure that the top 10 is full of mediocre at best networths? well apparently more than they had thought originally. it seems that one or two countries are able to easily fend off these noobs all set long, no matter how many more accounts they created or how many FA's were sent. is this the reason that knights felt like killing LoT today? how often do they try to insinuate that none of their enemies can win a fair fight? are they bored because no one wants to bother playing their talentless turn 100 wars in the other servers?

i believe there's 1 simple answer to all of these questions.
knights are pussies.

so what did we learn from these events? that there's no reason to play a clean game against them. members of any clan that isnt praising these losers may as well build suiciders and surprise them when they least suspect it every set. if that isn't exactly the sort of thing they were hoping for, we probably wouldn't have gotten hit out of the blue and if we don't do it, they probably will. these actions speak directly of what the word of any knight is worth in the forums. nothing.

before this thread is filled with "crying" replies, let me assure you that i'm just saying it like it really is. Whistle

2 Push It To The Limit (#30) 23688 79798110 H Lot
3 Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit (#118) 24242 72637831 H Lot
2 Lucky Number Seven (#9) 10315 77777777 D Lot
4 UFluffMeNIllFluffU (#82) 10731 70670200 D Lot
Sponsor
Posted: Wednesday, January 04, 2017 5:56:51 PM
The PhoeniX
Posted: Wednesday, January 04, 2017 8:07:32 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^
Fully Agree.....

The latest Stupidity by Knights has now terminated my playing of this game......
I, like many other English players, have been with this game for a very long time.
The actions of Knights, and their holier than thou attitude, have effectively killed the game......
The absence of Moderators have killed the game
The absence of Server Police have killed the game
The absence of changing the game and making it grow has killed the game
Mars2025 has become the laffing stock of online MMOG, and has been for some time now.....

The game of Mars is DEAD......
Have fun playing amongst yourselves cause that's what your good at.....Can't handle competition on any level....

To all the Great players I have met in this game
Peace out.......

AND TO CLAN KNIGHTS

Sevz
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 4:34:36 PM

I'm back and hoping to join LoT. Doesn't matter if I'm killing, getting killed or simply scouting myself land. Hoping to join the gang again WOOT WOOT.
TheFreak
Posted: Saturday, February 04, 2017 8:26:10 PM

What the Fvck Sevz. Really? You claim you want to come back and join LoT, instead you join Heaven?? That's almost as bad as knights. Actually, they are the same clan, just two tags instead of one. This way they can always "defend their ally" when the numbers aren't "fair".

Seriously though. What an assh0le...
belvideth
Posted: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 11:21:06 AM

You all are still idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://youtu.be/RVTHA-ZHWp4?list=PL0122D228AF1A97FF

belvideth
Posted: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 11:29:49 AM

https://youtu.be/ISmgOrhELXs?list=PL0122D228AF1A97FF kind of cool i predicted all this how many years ago!!!!!

belvideth
Posted: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 11:48:12 AM

<Abaddon> NDC was my fav
<dvayanu> hi
<dvayanu> don't know what i am doing here
* dvayanu (~another@p50807902.dip0.t-ipconnect.de) Quit ("I Quit")
<Abaddon> lol

Sevz
Posted: Thursday, February 09, 2017 7:39:08 AM

TheFreak wrote:
What the Fvck Sevz. Really? You claim you want to come back and join LoT, instead you join Heaven?? That's almost as bad as knights. Actually, they are the same clan, just two tags instead of one. This way they can always "defend their ally" when the numbers aren't "fair".

Seriously though. What an assh0le...

Boo hoo!

Which clan am I supposed to be in?
I'd happily go solo and SS my way to top at this stage. I don't know anybody and looks like everyone I did know is long gone. I just tagged with the biggest guys at the time thinking it was safe and it's not.

One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer. Much respect.
dvayanu
Posted: Thursday, February 09, 2017 11:49:44 AM

Groups: Mars Police , Member

belvideth wrote:
<Abaddon> NDC was my fav
<dvayanu> hi
<dvayanu> don't know what i am doing here
* dvayanu (~another@p50807902.dip0.t-ipconnect.de) Quit ("I Quit")
<Abaddon> lol

Exactly. This is a reUnion set, not an NDC set. Btw, I agree with all that has been said above. Also the topfeed is ridiculous.

@---/----
TheFreak
Posted: Friday, February 10, 2017 8:59:03 AM

Sevz wrote:

Boo hoo!

Which clan am I supposed to be in?
I'd happily go solo and SS my way to top at this stage. I don't know anybody and looks like everyone I did know is long gone. I just tagged with the biggest guys at the time thinking it was safe and it's not.

One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer. Much respect.

Already had a conversation with you about this. You know the answer. Join Galaxy, and you get to play in peace. Nobody fights Galaxy because they are Neutral. In Heaven you are playing for the bad guys. Knights and Heaven are the same crew, just split in two tags.

Everyone from LoT is still here, just playing without a tag, because Knights are pussies and lie about thinking LoT was secretly planning an attack or some faggoty ass bullshit. Plus Eon is gay and plays Earth Empires, since it's the place to be if you only want to Net Gain, but there's no homo erotic ass play from Knights. Either go untag, or join Union. Otherwise you are playing AGAINST Legends {the good guys}. Be a bro, and drop the Heaven tag.

RA
Posted: Saturday, February 11, 2017 7:04:18 AM

Like you, Freak, tarnished the name of the LoT. Sevz rights all over the about you.
Heaven also have been a neutral year ago.

Людям ангелы видятся миленькими голубками-мутантами. Но стоит прочесть пару страниц Библии, чтобы понять — мы зачморим любого во имя добра.
Советов у меня лучше не просить! Потому, что чувство юмора у меня сильнее чувства жалости.

Многие люди как обезьяны, сидят на ветках, ой на диване перед компьютером, жрут свои бананы и кидают шкурки во всех прохожих, сидя далеко на ветке с надеждой, что их никто не достанет
belvideth
Posted: Sunday, August 06, 2017 12:45:24 AM

You SUCK?